• The Church of the Holy Vulture Varvara – the construction of the temple was started in 1811 and was completed in 1814. Initiator and donor in the construction of the church was chorbadji Atanas Lozanov (Jake) whose image is painted to the right of the front door together with the image of the painter Petraki Kostakovic. The master of construction is unknown.
  • Remains of early medieval chapels “St. Petka”, “Saint Nicholas”, “Saint Ilia”, “Holy Trinity”;
  • Remnants of medieval fortress “Gradisteto” (“Duvereto”). It is located on an old medieval road passing through Milev rocks to Korovo (today Draginovo village). It was a sign of the Tsepina fortress. The fortress is rectangular, the foundations of two former towers.
  • Varvary mineral springs. A total of 15 mineral springs have been found along the Chepinska River, and in 1957, through a 150m deep probe, abundant mineral water with a sulfur content of 92 ° C was found, which ranks second in Bulgaria by heat of the water. Based on these sources are built Barbarian Mineral Baths, Aqua Varvara Spa Hotel and Varvara Complex;
  • Protected area “St. Marina (1.5 hectares) – the patron saint of the miraculous spring of this holy sanctuary, with five centuries-old winter oak. In this sacred place are found the foundations of a former church. The water of the miracle source is considered to be healing – heals eye diseases. The walls of the church are preserved at a height of more than 2 m. Although without a roof, the church is visited all year round. Two building and chronological stages have been identified in the studies. The building of the cult building was set as a time at the beginning of the 5th century. It was destroyed at the end of the 6th or the beginning of the 7th century, probably during the Byzantine invasion of the Slavs. It is located just above Varvara Station.
  • Protected area “Saint George” (5.7 hectares) – the natural habitat of snowflake located in this area. The swallowtail is an endangered species included in the Red Data Book of Bulgaria;
  • “Ravno Bore” hut, situated at 921 m above sea level. It can be reached by a trail passing through the place “St. Marina “and the medieval fortress” Daveretto “. The path coincides with an old medieval road from Thrace to the Rhodopes. The path is only for pedestrians, 8 km long and takes an average of 2.5 hours. The second route passes through the old mineral baths, 4 km away and goes for 1.5 hours walking. The third route is a black forest road starting from the village of Simeonovets;